Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Smell SO GOOD!!


 



Oh if only Wonka Vision was real....sigh. I would let you smell my two new favorite perfumes! Kai and Leila Lou perfume oils. They are fabulous! I recently reviewed both perfume oils along with a coordinating bath and body product for Beauty Collection.

 


Check it out here: http://blog.beautycollection.com/wordpress/2012/01/battle-of-the-fragrances-kai-and-leila-lou/

I highly recommend both of these fragrances. The hype is well deserved!

Have you tried either of these? Are you dying to try them?

Until next time kids....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews