Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Few Things That Have Come Out

So I had a few things come out yesterday that I wanted to share with you guys.

The first is my second guest post for the blog Be Beaut. The lovely Immy (who runs the blog) has set me up with my own tab, and I plan on writing much more for her so stay tuned. Here is the link to that post.


Secondly, I have a short blurb in Beauty Collection's latest newsletter. My fellow Beauty Blogger Claudia and I were able to talk about one of our favorite products, and we are super excited to be in the newsletter. So check us out below. Just click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page to the bottom right hand corner. Then click on the newsletter cover that looks like the picture below. Claudia and I are a few pages down on the right!



Lastly, the November edition of Woman Scope News is up online and set to hit shelves at distributor locations Friday. Here is a link to the online edition. If the link doesn't automatically take you there, my article is on page 13 and continued on page 17. The article talks about the history behind Argan Oil, how it is empowering the women of Morocco and how you can benefit from it's magical powers.


As always, thank you for supporting me and the work that I do. I pour myself into these articles and posts and think of you the whole time. Because without you, my sweet, loyal readers, I would not be able to do what I love everyday.

XO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews