Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just Checking In....

Image: o5com
Hi Sweet Readers!

Just checking in!

I am working on a few reviews and articles for later this week. They are going to be super sweet, so stay tuned.

I wouldn't want you to experience any withdraw symptoms from living without my awesomeness for a day or two. No, that would be HORRIBLE! So to tide you over, I will provide you with two of my latest articles for your reading pleasure.

First, a new post on the Beauty Collection Blog. I talk about gross winter hands and gorgeous products that can fix them.

See that here: http://blog.beautycollection.com/wordpress/2011/11/skin-care-for-winter-baby-your-hands/

Lastly my latest article for Dialect Magazine. In this article I give Beyonce some beauty advice.

Read that here: http://dialectmagazine.com/2011/11/21/beauty-advice-for-beyonce/

Talk to you guys soon!

XO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews