Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Image: freakgirl


Oh Hello There!

So my birthday is tomorrow and in honor of that, I thought I would share with you my birthday wishlist. Yeah. I understand that this is very last minute. But you know what? I am so last minute with everyone else's birthdays, it would only be natural for me to be the same way with mine. Should you choose to purchase something from this list to give to me as a gift, (I love you!) I will completely understand if it is late.

Tarte Maracuja Oil $46.00

Image: qvc.com


I need another facial oil like I need a hole in the head, but this is too awesome to not want. It is so new that I can't find it anywhere. Not even on Tarte's website. If you happen to locate it there or at Sephora, please forward the link. Anywho, for some reason, QVC is currently selling it. According to the description, this oil delivers much needed fatty acids and Vitamin C to the skin to keep it hydrated. I live for Vitamin C! But let's stop focusing on the formulation and the claims. Look at the cute little box! I am a sucker for packaging!

Stark Skincare "The Whole Shebang" $118.00 (But it is on sale for $85.00 right now!!)

Image: starkskincare.com


I just discovered Stark Skincare, and the brains behind the brand Jessica was kind enough to send me some products to review. While the post will not be up for a while, I can tell you that I am hooked. Lovely formulas, I am thrilled with the things that the stuff is doing to (and for) my skin, and dammit the packaging is so freaking adorable! I feel like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka when it comes to this line. I want it all! And I want it NOW DADDY!

Timberland Grandby Tall Zip Boot $129.99

Image: piperlime.com


It is February, and usually by now it is super cold in Baltimore. But for some reason, winter has not been the bitch is usually is this year. While I am glad because I hate winter, I really think that we are all being punked. At some point it will get cold as shit, snow, and I am going to need some boots for walking around downtown. I need a boot to keep my feet warm but still be sleek enough to wear to the office. I hate carrying around shoes, (usually requires a second bag) and only do it when absolutely necessary. So....these boots by Timberland fit the bill I think. Cute, look warm, decent price, and I can see myself wearing them with my work clothes. Also, they come in black AND brown. I will need both colors to make sure I am always ready for snow. What? Some people need shovels and salt. I need boot options.

Coach Madison Leather Fashion Swingpack $158.00


Image: coach.com


I love this bag. Easy to carry. I could fit everything I need to in it. It's beautiful. It's by one of my favorite brands and my oldest daughter's name is Madison. So of course I was drawn to it. I hate the name though. It reminds me of a keyword heavy title for an eBay listing.

A Great Grey At The Office Dress $62.99

Image: modcloth.com


Oh Modcloth. Jeeze I love everything on this website. I am a huge fan of dresses and wear one to work almost every single day. Dress, cardigan, and a scarf. My uniform. All of the dresses on Modcloth make me think that I too can be a sultry sixties office siren. Like Jean Holloway on Madmen. Yup. I look just like her. Minus the great rack, gorgeous curves, and red hair. So really I look like her because we are both incredibly pale. But, if I popped on this dress then you would most definitely not be able to tell us apart! Right?

Tom Ford Stuff

Of course you all know how smitten I am with Tom Ford, and really this list would not be complete without a few Tom Ford wishes.

Tom Ford Private Blend "Noir de Noir" Eau de Parfum $195.00 for 1.7 oz

Image: nordstrom.com


To quote my fantasy boyfriend Tom Ford:

"Private Blend is my own scent laboratory; it's where I have the ability to create very special, original fragrances that are unconstrained by the conventions of mainstream scent-making. Private Blend is designed with the true fragrance connoisseur in mind."

Oh swoon. I will be your fragrance connoisseur anytime baby.

Noir de Noir opens with an earthy mantle of saffron, black rose and black truffle with hints of floralcy. (Floralcy? Is that even a word TF? Just sounds like fancy jibber jabber to me.) Then, vanilla, patchouli, oud wood, and tree moss soften the intensity.

Here is what I think. I bet this smells so sexy. Like what a night of fun with Tom Ford would smell like on my sheets the next morning. Too much? Did I go to far?

Tom Ford "Leila" Sunglasses $395.00

Image: nordstrom.com


How hot would I be in these? To be honest with you, it doesn't really matter how hot I would look in these because they will never be on my face. First, $395.00? I don't even think my husband loves me enough to spend $395.00 on sunglasses for me. And second, I would be way too scared to wear them. I would end up walking around craddling them in my arms like a newborn baby. Every now and then I would open the luxury case up (that I am sure they come with) and show my sweet baby glasses off to my family and friends.

Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in Crimson Noir $48.00 

Image: nordstrom.com


Because Tom Ford would want my lips to be painted with this. Plus, this red lipstick will just blur the lines between myself and Jean Holloway even more.

American Eagle Outfitters AEO Octopus Ring $15.50

Image: ae.com


So I ended up buying this as a Happy Birthday to myself yesterday. I love anything with an octopus on it. Just look into those sweet eyes. He hypnotized me. "You need me on your finger. I will make you smile. I will make your life better." Jesus. Pictures of rings on the internet are talking to me. Maybe thirty-one is the year I go bat-shit crazy.

Happy Birthday To Me!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews