Monday, January 16, 2012

It Is So Not Odd!

Folks! I recently discovered this AMAZING website called Is That Odd. Here is why it is my favorite thing to do when I have some time to kill....

Screenshot of my opening page on isthtodd.com

In a nutshell Is That Odd is a social website where you interact with others, posting and answering questions, product reviews and gripes. Really anything you want to talk about. People vote on your questions and can like your comments. All of this earns you "oddcoins" which can then be used to purchase beauty samples in their sample shop. It is fast, easy and fun! So far I have been able to purchase a peptide serum, lip gloss and eye shadow. Everything I received was a full sized product, not a typical sample. Most recently, I purchased a shampoo sample from the fabulous brand Indie Lee! It should be arriving soon. You can also choose to send your sample to a friend or family member's address which is super cool. So if I see something my sister would love, I can share the love and send it on over to her!

http://urprettybeautiful.blogspot.com/



Last week Tiffany the gorgeous maven behind the awesome new online magazine You're Pretty Beautiful, interviewed the CEO of Is That Odd. Get to know Is That Odd and read the interview here:

http://urprettybeautiful.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-is-not-odd.html

So what are you waiting for?! Join the Is That Odd community, interact with a great group of people and earn some sweet samples. It is all 100% free!

Are you already using Is That Odd? What do you think?? What samples have you purchased so far?

Sign up for Is That Odd on their website, visit them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

The online magazine You're Pretty Beautiful is a gorgeous place filled with all things fashion and beauty. Head on over and fall in love with the website, like the Facebook page and stay in the know by following on Twitter. Myself along with my fellow beauty blogger Claudia are regular contributors to the magazine. Speaking of the lovely Claudia, she has recently moved her blog out of Wordpress to her own domain name! Yippie!! Show her some love on her blog I Like To Talk A Lot.


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

This sounds neat, i'm going to check it out. :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews