Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm International Ya'll

I love me a blog. Every morning I sit with my coffee and check in with Google Reader and catch up on my blogs. One of my favorite is called Be Beaut which is written by the adorable Immy. With a focus on fashion and beauty, she keeps folks up to date with what is awesome in her hometown of London.

Recently Immy posted  that she was searching for guest bloggers and I jumped at the chance. So behold readers, my first (certainly not my last) blog post for Be Beaut! ENJOY!

AFTER READING: Please show Immy some love and follow Be Beaut! THANKS!

http://bebeaut.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-introduce-one-of-my-guest-bloggers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews