Saturday, June 29, 2013

Do You Outblush?

Photocredit: outblush.com
Outblush is this amazing website with an amazing group of writers who track down and share the coolest stuff! 

In a nutshell, Outblush is a blog for girls who love to shop. Everything is broken down into categories like beauty, fashion, home etc. Then, Outblush's talented writers use their keen eyes to scour the world to find everything that you had no idea you needed that you now must have! A lot of the stuff I had no idea even existed!

Every time I visit this site I get lost in it. I subscribe to their email newsletter which is great because new stuff is constantly being added to the site and I DO NOT want to miss anything. 

Here are some super cool things that just popped onto my radar thanks to Outblush.

Projecteo
Photo Credit: outblush.com
This is a teeny tiny projector. Obviously right? Here is the reason why this is so rad. You load the little wheel with pictures from your Instagram feed! Then, you can pop the Projecteo in your bag, and have a slide show of your Instagram pictures ANYTIME YOU WANT TO. Why not just look at your Instagram feed on Instagram using your phone anytime you want to? Because Projecteo is adorable! Duh.

The Gnarly Whale Beach Waves
Photo Credit: outblush.com

The combination of ingredients in this hair spritz sounds perfect for making my beloved messy beach waves. Plus, I am in love with the simple but quirky label.

Dog Print Ear Trucker Hat
Photo Credit: outblush.com
While I am not sure if I would ever actually wear this, I can say with confidence that I would without a doubt buy this. Maybe proudly display this sweet find on my desk or something. Because I own a Pug and have a super soft spot for them. Also, the content that the writer came up with to accompany this picture is freaking brilliant and I now have a soft spot for her.

So....Outblush!

Get into in you guys! Sign up for their email newsletter on outblush.com, follow on Twitter and Pinterest and like their Facebook page. I promise you that Outblush is the gift that keeps on giving! 

Also, if you find something out of this world while getting lost in their website, please come back and share it with me!

1 comments:

Claudia_csn said...

That hat is too cute!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews