Thursday, March 8, 2012

Read My Stuff! And Questions....

Happy Thursday Readers!



So I don't have a whole lot to talk about BUT I am working on so many things right now so there will be a lot to say within the next week. In the meantime, I just wanted to talk about and promote my February articles that were featured on the Dialect Magazine website. I have a lot of promotion time in February so a few may have slipped through the cracks. There was an article about the gorgeous brand HollyBeth Naturals. I reviewed the January Green Grab Bag in another article. I share two of my favorite complexion perfectors and introduce you to a nail polish line for nerds. Lastly, I talk about the launch of Erno Lazslo's limited edition Hollywood Collection.

So basically if you haven't checked in with Dialect Magazine in a while you really should. In addition to my mindblowing articles (whoa I'm vain)  there are a slew of other authors who churn out entertaining and awesome content as well.



ALSO! Did you know you can order super fancy Dialect Magazine T-Shirts??!! I betcha you didn't. Personally, I love the hoodie t-shirt!

I would love to hear from you guys....What kind of articles would you like to see me write about. What interest you? What questions can I answer or what problems can I solve?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews