Sunday, June 30, 2013

Smitten Sunday


Welcome to Smitten Sunday!

Every Sunday I am going to share what I have been lusting over the past week. Things I want, need, or have. Let's do this!


WANT:

Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple

Essie Mint Candy Apple
Photo Credit: essie.com
I have been obsessed with the color mint lately, and this is the perfect mint color from my favorite nail polish brand.

NEED:

Caffex CoffeeMallows

Caffex CoffeeMallows
Photo Credit: www.caffex.com
Who has two thumbs and a marshmallow addiction? THIS GIRL! Plus I love coffee! I can never seem to drink it fast enough when I wake up. I can think of no better way to start my day than shoving a delicious caffeine packed marshmallow in my pie hole. Could be dangerous though considering the way I eat marshmallows! I could end up on the floor having a seizure. Whateves. SO. WORTH. IT.

HAVE:

Pain, Parties, Work: Sylvia Plath in New York, Summer 1953
By Elizabeth Winder

Pain, Parties, Work
Photo Credit: amazon.com
I am a HUGE fan of Sylvia Plath, and find her life inspiring and fascinating. Elizabeth Winder has focused on a very chic time in Plath's life and given us a beautiful book that takes me back to a more glamorous time. A time where hats and gloves were required, Dior's New Look was hip and covering beauties everywhere, and one could not imagine wearing anything other than bright red lipstick. A time when saying you were dating a "Dandy" was envious. A time when Mademoiselle magazine still existed. Sigh. I am SO ENJOYING reading this!

What have you been obsessed with this week?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews