Saturday, November 19, 2011

Really Quick!

I don't have a lot of time but I just wanted to share with you a few things that have come out in the past few days.

First my very first article for Dialect Magazine! I am very proud of the work that I am doing with them and so happy to be a part of their team! Be sure to check out the rest of the site while you are there! Maybe subscribe to the print publication? Hmmmm?

See my article here: http://dialectmagazine.com/2011/11/18/after-a-death-sri-lanka-health-ministry-will-inspect-beauty-parlors/

Also, my next guest blogger post for Be Beaut's blog came out today!

See that here: http://bebeaut.blogspot.com/2011/11/so-middletons-huh-kit.html

Thanks for keeping up with me! And thank you to Dialect Magazine and Be Beaut for being fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Live for them! Help keep me alive and leave one now! Awww. Are you shy? For the sheepish, or anyone with questions, concerns or just want to chitty chat with me you can send me an email! Drop me a line at francesisabeauty@gmail.com

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews